Candidate File 85544 – Senior Construction Project Manager – Lithium Ion Battery Plant
A joint venture project $2.3B – over 2m- sqft. battery plant to manufacture Lithium-Ion batteries,
As the Senior Construction Project Manager, managed 42 Direct Reports, (Project Engineers, Area/Discipline Managers, Safety Managers & Supervisors, CAD Operators and Administrative Staff) and approximately 1,100 Contractor Employees.
Acted as the first point of contact for Client, Contractors and Sub-Contractors on the Project Site. Managed the daily activities of all construction and on-site engineering related tasks Managed and monitored budget, schedule, safety, quality and potential risk assessments.
- Worked with Project Engineers and Estimators to develop RFPs and Contractor Bid Packages.
- Reviewed Contractor/Sub-Contractor Bids for conformance to Bid Documents and Lowest/Best Price.
- Reviewed all Contractor/Sub-Contractor Corporate Safety documentation for conformance to all Federal, State and Local rules and regulations.
- Participated in Bid Awards with Contractors/Sub-Contractors.
- Performed Vendor Visits at Supplier facilities.
- Compiled, scheduled, and communicated work scopes and durations
- Assisted in developing Master Schedule, utilizing individual Contractor Schedules.
- Facilitated front-end loading for all new construction and equipment installations.
- Completion of all required manpower reports, daily logs and schedule updates.
- Submit Daily Progress Reports to CM Team.
- Submit Weekly Status Power Point Presentation to all Stake-Holders.