- Sourcing Manager looking for a technical recruiter for a multi $Billion construction project. Candidate should have technical or high-tech recruiting experience for data centers, clean rooms or bit coin facilities. Phone Bill @ 972.808.9200
- This key role will involve the recruitment, planning around mobilization of resources to projects. As the US Sourcing Manager, you will be required to develop a strong background in resource planning, on boarding, engagement, and retentions of resources, develop resourcing strategies, optimize company resourcing and on boarding, take the workload from the hiring managers and ensure that applicants participate and take advantage of the ongoing programs that are being provided by employer.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
Provide end to candidate support for teams
• Standardising and execute continues improvement for bbuddy and oboarding system for new hires (ie. First 30, 90 days plans)
• Standardising Job Descriptions and Central Repository
• Add in training systems to improve retention of resources.
|Education & experience:
• Minimum 15+ years project management experience managing multidisciplinary design project teams within the semiconductor area
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
• Recognised Senior PM with a strong client network and experience with a large Project Management or Engineering organisation
• PMI qualification or equivalent
• Demonstrated ability to successfully win and deliver business projects
• Proficiency and experience with resourcing construction contracts.
• Knowledge of Semiconductor Design and Construction Industry required
• Experienced in Leading teams
• Previous experience in implementing Large construction Programs
• Experience in implementing Continuous improvement projects
• Experience in implementing change management programs
• Experience in building teams.
Working hours: 45 hours, Monday to Friday
Allow 0-30% travel.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com