ERNGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER – Marine & Waterfront Development
Established award-winning full-service marine and foundation contractor known for its technical competence is seeking an experienced, well-organized leader to provide engineering support, estimating, purchasing and contract administration for waterfront infrastructure projects.
The successful candidate is a solution-driven effective communicator who is equally comfortable working in the office as well as in the field. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of experience working from conceptual development through to project completion. This position is client facing and plays a key role in the business development team for this growing office. Marine construction experience is strongly preferred.
• Provide engineering support to field operations.
• Estimate marine construction projects for public and private sector clients.
• Purchase construction materials and sub-contract services.
• Four-year Engineering degree, preferably civil/structural engineering, preferably PE.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience performing similar functions with marine or heavy civil contractor.
• Strong technical abilities. Has strong working knowledge of civil construction standards and specifications, procurement and construction methods, and safety requirements. Able to create and interpret construction drawings, specifications and technical reports.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Acrobat, Project Management and Scheduling Software, Spreadsheets, Windows OS and MS-Office (Outlook/Word/Excel).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong understanding of government procurement methods.
• Strong understanding of job costing, estimating, and budgeting.
Compensation:$125,000-$135,000/yr – BOQ + benefits