SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Is this your Career Bucket List?
- More Money
- Employee Benefits
- Family Focus Culture
- Make a Difference
- Work With the Best
EMPLOYER – a 50+ year old firm – with worldwide offices provides Architectural, Engineering and Commercial Construction Development services to the construction industry.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER a career opportunity with:
- Civic Involvement
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER reports to the Project Executive or Business Unit Leader – Office or Job Site
- 430-ksf ground up distribution center
- Concrete tilt-wall-on SOG +metal siding +PVC roofing
- +150ksf another expansion of current building
- 40+ acres of site w/1.2MSF of paving
- Target completion – Nov 2022
- Site work underway
- 4-year degree in Construction, Engineering or Architecture, or industry related
- 10- years Design/Build/Construct experience
- Extensive building construction experience complimenting non-engineering or architectural training is also appropriate.
- Experience in pre-construction and construction services for a variety of building construction types is desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, engineering principles and techniques
- Knowledge of various design and construction means, methods and materials
- Demonstrates management, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Must be able work anywhere in the United States without sponsorship
Above average salary + 401K + auto allowance -+ insurances + per diem + paid holidays + paid vacation + tuition assistance +vacation
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com