Retirement creates this opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 Heavy Civil Contractor
Salary $190k-$240k Senior Civil Estimator with large project experience.
Excellent Benefits Package includes.
- Group Life Insurance/Supplemental Life Insurance.
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K):
- Health Insurance with both Employer and Employee Contributions.
- Monthly Automobile Allowance.
- Discretionary Incentive Program.
- Relocation package includes Cost Reimbursement and Temporary Housing if applicable.
- Employees are eligible to participate in the company retirement savings plan (“401k”) as of their date of hire.
Types of Work –
We’re looking for 8-10 years experience estimating:
Post tensioned box girder bridges precast and steel girder bridges – concrete box culverts, cut-and-cover concrete transit system structures and stations – concrete retaining walls, and misc., reinforced formed concrete structures with major highways, railways, airports, dams, tunnels, waste water plants, water treatment plants, large transit stations and facilities, power plants and site developments.
Job Skills and Responsibilities
- Must be able to read, analyze, interpret and obtain a thorough understanding of contract proposals, drawings and specifications.
- Proficiency in analyzing cast-in-place concrete structures including box girder bridges supported on temporary falsework as part of major public works projects and privately funded projects.
- Experience in working alone and directing others in quantity take-off for both unit price and lump sum project bidding schedules
- Ability to summarize in an Excel spreadsheet format.
- Experience able to analyzing various scopes of work and produce comprehensive unit price estimates
- Create production crews including specific equipment and materials in a HCSS project cost software program.
- Must possess good communication skills to effectively solicit and work with individual project owner’s representatives, material suppliers and subcontractors in pre-bid estimate preparations and post-bid negotiations.
- Experience effectively working within a cohesive Heavy/Civil estimating staff to facilitate comprehensive cost proposals and conclude efforts during joint venture team reviews on major projects when applicable.
Please Note: All offers are contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment screening process and post offer.
Location: West Corporate Office
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com