Is this your Career Bucket List?
- More Money
- Employee Benefits
- Family Focus Culture
- Make a Difference
- Work With the Best
EMPLOYER – a 50+ year old firm – with worldwide offices provides Architectural, Engineering and Commercial Construction Development services to the construction industry.
- 430-ksf ground up distribution center
- Concrete tilt-wall-on SOG +metal siding +PVC roofing
- +150ksf another expansion of current building
- 40+ acres of site w/1.2MSF of paving
- Target completion – Nov 2022
- Site work underway
Project Superintendent – Reports to: Project Manager or Senior Project Manager
Project Superintendents supervise the field construction of each project, including organization, planning, and coordination and scheduling.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of general contract and subcontract documents, drawings, and specifications and to develop the on-site plans and procedures for the implementation of the work.
- Develop within the project documents the quality control procedures and requirements.
- Utilize comprehensive knowledge of the job estimate and to see that the work under his direction and control is performed within the parameters of the estimate.
- Plan the construction program, including procedures, plant layout, equipment, manpower and temporary construction services, and review the program with the Project Manager.
- Prepares responsibilities for detailed area and trade schedules. Keep them properly updated, and sees that the job does everything feasible and meets the required dates. Coordinate these schedules with the Project Manager assuring feasibility.
- Coordinate and direct as necessary the activities of inspection agencies and affect the remedial actions indicated by the reports of said agencies.
- Handle and coordinate labor relations with Project Manager and appropriate labor relations representative.
- Prepares – regular and special reports and attends Job Meetings. Assist the Project Team in reviewing and approving monthly estimate of work completed payrolls, material invoices, and all other disbursements. 9. Participate in the monthly review and approval of project completion documents and as required coordinate with Client’s field representative.
- Adhere to and support the company safety program set forth in the client safety manual
- Performs additional assignments as required by the operating needs of the Regional Office or as directed by the Project Manager
- 6-years’ experience in Building Construction experience,
- Knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, line and grade (survey), estimating and engineering principles and techniques
- Knowledge of construction methods and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures and tolerances
- Demonstrates management, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Must be eligible to work anywhere in the United States without sponsorship.
Above average salary + 401K + company match +auto allowance -+ insurances + per diem + paid holidays + paid vacation + tuition assistance +vacation
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com