CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR – Construction Division – Dallas, TX
Ex Military encouraged to apply
Responsible for administrative duties on construction projects; support project managers.
SALARY Negotiable at Interview + 401K company contribution + full Insurance – medical /dental / vision coverage + paid holidays + paid vacation +casual work environment = a Great Career Opportunity !!
- Assist preparing construction contracts.
- Maintain all files.
- Interface with all levels of corporate and federal government contract managers and administrators
- Interface with finance department for End of Month reporting and reconciliation.
- Place material orders, verify delivery dates
- Enter invoices, verify lien waivers
- Maintain basic bookkeeping of all transactions for a project
- Maintain procedure documentation
- Expense Management
You must have:
- Basic bookkeeping skills
- Excellent communication, organization and PC skills
- Ability to analyze and problem solve effectively and creatively discipline
- Able to multi-task multiple projects in unpredictable workload environments .
- Review all construction contracts for accuracy and completeness
- Update the Director of Construction, with weekly reports.
- Enforce company and department standards, and enforce proper project documentation is completed on a weekly basis, and budgets are updated regularly.
- Degree or Diploma certification in Book Keeping or Contract Administration or
- 5+ years of Contract Administration with a General Contractor dealing in a corporate and/or federal government environment
- Demonstrated experience in simple bookkeeping with accounting (GAAP and FAR compliance) and ERP systems
** Drug Free Workplace – Substance abuse/background check**
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com