PRE-CONSTRUCTION SERVICES EXECUTIVE – Southern California – GC
In 25-years this GC has become a major force in the California healthcare and higher education industries.
This Preconstruction Services Manager is expected to be experienced in reviewing and packaging documents for presentation; review RFIs, RFQs responses and will be a member of the Presentation Team. Also meet with university, hospital, state agencies and committee board members.
- 4-year degree in a construction related discipline
- 25-years experience in construction serving in multiple roles
- 7-years as a Pre-Con Manager or Assistant Pre-Con Manager
- Experience in Public works – hard-bid estimating
- Strong background in University/Healthcare
Why you’ll love working here:
- A reputation for integrity, creativity, quality, and superior results and is the basis of a renowned status in the industry.
- A competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package that promotes wellness, work/life balance and financial security for their valued team.
- They provide a comprehensive total compensation package with outstanding benefits.
- They value having fun while doing what they love—evidenced by the fact that we have 10 employees that have been with the company for over 15-years and 17-employees that have 10+years of service!
- They understand the importance of an employee’s first week, first month, and first year Because of this, they’ve created multiple new-hire experiences, including a special learning program, to help new hires feel equipped to succeed. New team members get the chance to hear the Client story from members of the leadership team both, virtually and in person.
- They celebrate many employee milestones, including a ceremony celebrating the day you started with the company and an annual service awards banquet where they provide the opportunity to learn about our fellow team members.
- They recognize how important career development is to their employees and offer opportunities for growth and advancement.
- They realize that it’s key to strike a balance between work life and home life and places an emphasis on supporting our employees’ balanced lifestyle.
- And they pride ourselves in their commitment to the community. ie; through hosting blood drives, building homes with Habitat for Humanity, friendly fundraising competitions an annual charity campaign.
Their Expectations of You:
- Ability to communicate on a professional level
- Willing to accept all assigned work
- Willing to be flexible with work hours to meet deadlines
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude
- Be a team player and work with all other departments
- Meet or beat all scheduled deadlines
- Communicate effectively with project team
- Treat others with respect, courtesy and professionalism
- Accountability, reputation and credibility are key
- 10-years minimum experience in commercial construction estimating REQUIRED
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in a construction related field preferred
- Knowledge of computer estimating programs preferred
- Hard bid and pre-construction experience preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org